Advocacy and Individual Services
Give your child the best chance at success with tailored individual advocacy.
April Rehrig, a seasoned education advocate and founder of Rise Educational Advocacy, is here to guide you through the IEP or 504 process with personalized support.
April's approach is unique and effective, combining one-on-one coaching, live IEP or 504 training sessions, and hands-on assistance to ensure your child receives the individualized education plan they deserve.
Choose Your Service
Parent IEP Coaching*
Here's what you get:
- Meet with April for an initial 60-minute clinical intake
- Professional in-depth record analysis
- Personalized Action Plan with ready-to-use advocacy tips
- Lifetime access to every Build a Better IEP™️training
- 1:1 IEP training and personal guidance
- Parent coaching: pre and post meeting
- Virtual meeting attendance, depending on parent needs/location and/or April's availability
- Tactical prep for school communication
- Professional review of every education plan
- IEP progress monitoring
*All Coaching is virtual. Terms and Conditions apply.
Professional File Review*
Here's how it works:
- Send in your child’s records* and brief questionnaire, for professional in-depth analysis
- Meet with April for a 60-minute strategic conference, to develop your next steps
- Receive a Personalized Action Plan with ready-to-use advocacy tips
*Reviews are virtual. Terms and Conditions apply.
IEP Strategy Package*
Here's how it works:
- Send in your brief questionnaire
- Schedule your Clarity Call
- Meet with April for a 30-minute conference, to strategize your next steps
- Receive a personalized Action Plan with ready-to-use advocacy tips
*Strategy Package is virtual. Terms and Conditions apply.
April's personalized advocacy sets her apart from the rest. She will walk you through every step of the process and empower you to advocate effectively for your child. This coaching experience is tailored to your needs, giving you control of your child's education journey.
Once you begin working with April, she will thoroughly review your child's educational history, allowing you to dive deep into comprehensive IEP training. Access our full range of online workshops to learn how to advocate like a pro!
After completing your initial training, you and April will collaborate on creating a Customized Action Plan specifically designed to address your child's unique needs. With this plan as your guide, you will receive targeted support and complete preparation leading to your next meeting or evaluation. Working with April, means you'll WHAT to ask for and how to get it.